2 thoughts on “Help with Retirement Online

    1. NYSLRS Post author

      You can change your tax withholding status at any time by filing a W-4P form. For help completing a W-4P form, try out the interactive tutorial on our Understanding your W-4P Form page. Our Withholding Tax Calculator can tell you how much will be withheld based on the number of exemptions and marital status you enter (for example, married with 1 exemption or single with 0 exemptions). You can mail it to the address on the form, or fax it to 518-486-3252.


Leave a Reply